Originally posted on misslolly:
A simple, yet delicious favourite.
– pasta – fettucini, penne, angel hair, what ever you choose
– 300g of chicken breast or skinless thigh fillet, cut into chunks
– 3 heaped tablespoons of good basil pesto ( I like to use my own, but store-bought is fine! )
– 1 crushed garlic clove
– 1 good knob of butter
– freshly cracked pepper
– 2 tablespoons of thickened cream
– freshly shaved parmesan cheese
– extra torn basil leaves
1. Cook pasta according to instructions.
2. Fry garlic and chicken until golden in appearance. Add knob of butter and turn the heat down low.
3. Drain pasta.
4. Add pesto to the chicken, add cream til you get desired consistency, and season well with pepper. Stir in pasta.
5. Serve immediately. Top with parmesan cheese.